• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• LoonASea
      Got a report that the parking lot at McQuade was full a little after 7 this morning ,,, Lots of boats launching at Two Harbors on the web cam
    • Skibo
      @BRULEDRIFTER We're on the east end of the lake, and we're all hoping that the Landing opens and thrives.  It is a great boat ride to the west end to have lunch.  Just an aside,  I talked to Ryan Horan three weeks ago and was told by him that they plan to have Bayview open for Fishing Opener.  The "Permanently Closed" sign is down on Hwy 77.  He also told me that they are putting in a completely new docking system that will accommodate more Bayview boats, and have reserved docks for the new campground.  We'll wait and see.  No opinions here, just stating what I was told by RH.
    • the stick
      I am on Daisy Bay. 1 mile past the Vermilion Club.
    • smurfy
    • Coleman
      A buddy of mine lives on the creek in the SE corner.  So, we'll do a combo of shore and boat.  I'm mainly bringing my boat for him to see how follow contour and SI works on the new birds.  
    • SkunkedAgain
      The temperature outlook looks promising, with nighttime lows staying above freezing. What I don't see is a lot of rain or wind to really break things up. I still think that we are going to be down to the wire on opener. Hopefully we don't get the same crazy warm up as last year that affected the spawn.  
    • SkunkedAgain
      I just had some concrete work done here in the 612 area code. I had to legally bribe the local jurisdiction via a $25 "temporary permit" to get the concrete truck to my house. Even down here, the lasting cold caused local communities to push out the weight restrictions on the roads. I'm sure that it will take longer in Cook.   I'm not sure what business owners will actually do, but I would think some enterprising folks in Cook will try to fill in the gaps. Sure it won't be like shopping at Super One, but there should be places selling staples. Sue and Ron always had staples available at Moosebirds. Maybe the new owners will temporarily expand their grocery line so that people can stay on/around the lake without driving half an hour.
    • chucker1101
      Ice out declared on Minnetonka on 4/18. Just saw my first facebook post of crappies being caught there. V has been about 2 weeks behind Tonka the last few years, putting it at ice out around May 2.
    • birdguy
      Most lakes around Rush City including Rush and Goose went ice free yesterday.
    • BRULEDRIFTER
      I think it took a true idiot /snob/pr!ck to ruin a place like the Landing.  I see that place as a total money maker and only wish I had the financial backing to have made a move to purchase it. Especially with Bayview out of the picture ,that place could be/should be the hottest place on the lake.  Absolutely no reason that place can't be packed from open to close on a daily basis.    The vibe I'm getting from the new ownership is they are going to bring it back to more of a sports bar/destination bar on the lake.  I think they have heard the community and will be responding in kind.  I look forward to  boating over and enjoying some brews and food on that patio again this summer.