• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

InvadersMN

Chuck,

Just seeing how life up on the big pond is treating you. Is your house still over the flats? Your dad catch anymore 29 inchers? I'm hoping to make it out there one of these days for some walleyes and some midnight eelpout fishing. I'll be giving you a call soon.

Good Fishin, Matt.

MJ5,
I will be out all weekend. My shack is numbered 36 and it is out of Dickies at the end of road B so if your up anytime soon drop me a line..chiro@MLECMN.NET

Chiro,

I might be fishing Winni this weekend but I'll let you know if I don't. Green Lake in Chisago County is another option that I might go to. I'm in need of some jumbo perch so Winni or Mille Lacs might be on the top of my list. How are the perch up on Mille Lacs this year? I'll let you know closer to the weekend what I'm doing.

Good Fishin, Matt.

Hey Matt, I'll see you up there. Let me know where you're going outta.

Bigguns1,

Are you talking about Winnie or Mille Lacs? Both are reachable just a matter of whether I make it home or not. A few buddies of mine have been doing real well on Winnie but Mille Lacs is fine with me. Let me know.

Good Fishin, Matt.

I'm talking winnie, Only been up there once this year and I'm ready for more. I think I'm gonna waita bit for Mille Lacs

Sounds like I'll be heading up. Slow Jigger and I are going to head up early saturday morning from the cities. I'll figure out what time exactly and we can meet up somewhere. I'll let you know.

Good Fishin, Matt.

invadersmn

Matty,
When you heading up? Was not able to make it up to the pond this past weekend due to trying to sell the house. However I am yet to go up there and get skunked. Have seen well over 1,000 perch on the cam every weekend. Normaly get 2-4 jumbo's in the bucket per day. The weekend of the 11th I was up there and cought a few(spend most of the day fishing the minnow bucket out of the bottom of the lake). Noticed that the only way we could get them to bit was constant jiggin! you stop for 15 sec some how all the fish were gone start jiggin and bam you couldn't see your jig cause there was to many fish! Brought 3 home and cought 1 minnow bucket not a bad 12 hours of fishing considering what people have been reporting!

TTYL

Hey Matty stop talking you have a bit smile.gif c-ya

Chuck,

I'm heading up to Winnibigosh on saturday for some jumbo perch. If you're up on Mille Lacs you should take the extra drive and join us. Drop me an e-mail and we can talk.

Good Fishin, Matt.

invadersmn

Who you going up there with?

Chuck,

I'm heading up there with Slow Jigger and we're meeting Bigguns1 up there. Are you going up to Mille Lacs friday night? It's only a short drive from there if you are. I'll let you know what time we'll be up there and we can meet up at Winnie. Let me know.

Good Fishin, Matt.

invadersmn

yeah at this point we are planning on going to mille lacs. Did you want to come up to the perm with us on friday or meet up there friday night to make the drive a little shorter on Sat. morning?

invadersmn

Where you staying up there?

Chuck,

I won't be able to come up friday. I'm picking up Slow Jigger early saturday morning to head up to Winnie. We are coming back saturday night so we won't be staying anywhere. We are probably going to out of Judd's Resort, but we're not sure. We should probably be up there close to 11am. Call me tomorrow night after 9pm and we can talk.

Good Fishin, Matt.

fishermann222

Matt,
I also was told winnie is hot, I was up last weekend on sunday, did ok. but was cold and VERY windy. I may be heading back up again this sunday, will be a toss up between there and mille lacs. will ya let me know how ya did up there?
any info would be greatly appreciated

fishermann222,

Yeah, I'll let you know on monday how we did. Hopefully we can get into the jumbos.

Good Fishin, Matt.

invadersmn

fishermann222,
Where do you fish out of on mille lacs? I fish out of Macs. Plan on going up tonight and heading to winnie in the morning and coming back at night to mille Lacs.

Chuck, you're heading to Winnie? Call my house sometime tonight.

Good Fishin, Matt.