• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Co/Angler needed

Morris I agree with you in that there are alot of tournie anglers that are given everything. however most of those guys that I know are bass anglers. But if you know you work hard for something than that is all that matters, there will always be another guy out there that is given free stuff, has more time and what not. That is why I have just learned to be happy with what I have. as for this next year? I will not have any money for tournaments. and I am not getting a new boat this year. I am student teaching right now so I am not allowed to have a job. so I will not be able to afford to fish tournaments, and get my new boat. so I am not fishing them this year. it sucks but oh well what do ya do.

I know this thing has gotten off the subject, but if any of you guys still want to fish as a co let me know and I can put you in contact with a few boaters looking for co's.

Well morriscode, I guess I could say I am productive enough to own a nice pickup, a boat, and a nice lease on a townhome. Im happy, I think my boss is happy with me, and my family is with me for every tourney. I guess thats all I ask for in life. By the way, I dont go to school during most of the fishing season, so you can subtract the 45 hrs of school you so graciously added for me. MWG

i would like more info on this tourny. i talked to my mommy and she said she would pay my entry fee and my daddy said i could use his brand new cresliner. man i forgot about bait. do you think i could get a bait shop to sponcer me and give me free bait.

spoiled

any chance mommy and daddy have a little extra cash to pay for me also???
lol

Hey Bigeyes,

If you could be so kind as to e-mail me as well I'd owe ya one. I'm very interested in fishing as a co-angler. Thanks a lot.

Eye
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by eye (edited 01-23-2003).]

Hey Bigeyes,

If you could be so kind as to e-mail me as well I'd owe ya one. I'm very interested in fishing as a co-angler. Thanks a lot.

Eye

bigeyes
let me know about being a co, i think it might be a once in a lifetime thing to head out fishin and see what is up. email me at
[email protected]
as long as it isn't too far away i would be up for it for sure.

eye- at the moment I do not know of anymore people that are going as boaters, but I think in a few days I might have another name or two, if I do I will let you know.

Pig- you got it buddy, if I get another name of an angler you will get it if eye doesn't want it. Morris they may close this thing on us if it is just a p#ssing contest, I don't know how people get there stuff or why, frankly I don't care!

Things are getting terribly personal here, morris and leadcore if you have some personal issue please leave them out of this forum. Otherwise anyone interested in fishing as co-anglers post here and bigeyes can take your e-mail and maybe help you out.

Please stick to the topic guys!

P.S. Bigeyes, if you know of anyone else looking for a CO let me know.
[email protected]

Morriscode,

If you're not here to make friends, then there's not much sense in being here, is there?

I'd appreciate it if you'd clean up your language, too. This site is frequented by a lot of kids and there are already many sources of lude and vulgar phrases in our world....let's not make FishingMinnesota.com another source, okay?

Remember the motto of this site???

"We Have More Fun"

pig and eye you both have mail. As of now I am out of additional names, but if I get any more I will post them here.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank bigeyes for his help with this!! He really did come through and is part of the reason this site is so great! Thanks a million.

thanks bigeyes. i have been talkin with ted, he doesn't say much that is for sure lol. but i think i am registering tonight hopefully. maybe i can catch a few walleyes on mille lacs. i have never been there and chances are that will be my first time ever fishing it and probably catching a walleye over 3 pounds if i can. that is my goal this year is to surpass my biggest walleye, i know it isn't much either so dont laugh smile.gif.

one ?
do i need rods or anything? i heard someone saying we dont need anything, so we are just kinda like 2 extra arms for the angler smile.gif
how big is this tourney? lots of ?'s but i am a rookie expesially to tournaments. is al linder fishing this tournament smile.gif or gary roach?

pig_sticka and eye, you guys are welcome, I am glad it helped. Maybe we can meet at the event a little early and bs? Pig, My understanding is there is a field of 75 boats, angler is not allowed to bring tackle or rods/reels of any kind in the boat, and yes I think that 3 pound walleye record will be in jeperdy when you finaly get out on Mille Lacs. When conditions are right you can get a trip with a 7+ pound average! The size of your eyes has nothing to do with your fishing ability and everything to do with when and where you fish, so don't feel bad. I went years without breaking the 7 pound barrier, now break it many times a year, difference is I target big eyes!

Derek you are probably right about letting a 16'9" in, I thought about checking with them to see if they would bend on the 17' rule, I probably should have! I was actually wondering how you were doing yours because I was pretty sure you had a 16 lund pro angler or somthing simmiler. BTW spend last Sat. on Clearwater and as always, not one bite! We were in the clown show of houses at 50' se of the island. I just need to give up on that lake it hates me!