• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

any tips?

we will be coming to mille lacs on tuesday 1-14...we will be staying in one of mcquoids sleepers....we usually do pretty good on the walleyes late and early. any suggestions where to find the perch during the day???? any help would be greatly apprecaited...
thanks!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Sculpin
      Cliff is one of the most forthcoming, informative, and honest posters on this board. Hope he jumps back on soon. He is missed..
    • Sculpin
      Liberty Beach, Barnacles, White Cap, Myr Mar, Eastside, Bayview, Eddy's, Twin Pines, Appledorns
    • Monkster
      I wasn't exactly sure where I can post this, I believe there is a tournament/contest page also, but since it is ice fishing, I thought I'd post it here.   This is our 8th annual ice fishing contest held on Gervais Lake in Little Canada, MN. The lake is just north of Highway 36 on Edgerton street. We have parking in the beach lot and all around the beach area (walk out only). Portables are not allowed to fish in, but to use as a wind break is fine. We have lots of great fishing prizes including a Clam Stealth Thermal two-man, augers, electronics and many rod/reel combos. Tickets are $20 per hole (two hole max), register online or buy tickets at Joe's Sporting Goods, Hardware Hank Little Canada, Little Canada Bingo hall or Little Canada City Hall. www.lcraonline.org

• Surface Tension
      John, give me a call or send an email.   Nils head being blade and mount can be adjusted to account for material taken off from being sharpened.  A Nils might require adjustment for a few other reasons,  one most common is a bent mount.  I take care of that when I have the blade. Wanderer knows not to do anything to the bottom of the blade.   
    • leech~~
      Well that gets you out of making lunch, but not getting unstuck! 😊
    • Wanderer
      You got that right!  I don’t fish Vermillion but have always liked reading the posts.  Log in issues or not, I hope he decides to get back in the swing of things here.   Again, not a big V fisherman but I’m gonna check my calendar for the weekend of the kids event and maybe throw my hat in to help if I can.  I can at least get some lines wet if pointed in the right direction.
    • Frank Boling 41
      Seems like Cliff has been MIA on these boards for a long time!
    • Wanderer
      @leech~~ did buy me a steak dinner at the Ely steakhouse when I took him lake trout fishing several years ago.  He’s not without his charities. 🙂
    • Wanderer
      Just west of shantytown. 😉😁
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Hey @leech could I put you in charge of bringing the beverages, snacks and food? Maybe even bring a little table to set it all up on like a buffet style 😂