• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Slow in ND as well

Mykal

Hey Alphid, Mr. Pike 1, and Catch'Whopper, and Grabs. Still out in North Dakota. Be home in 4 days. Sounds like Mille Lacs is still slow. Went out to Darling off the Souris Resevoir on Sunday. had to anchor the portables down it was really blowing. We caught a couple small eye, perch and 1 large pike, but fishing is slow around here as well. I am trying to line up a trip to Audabon or Saukakawea on Thursday but ice conditions very greatly out here as well. Have a Merry Christmas and catch up with you next week.

Mykhal,
Keep the reports coming. Fishing has been slow around the area also, at least for me. (or am I missing something??) Let's hope it picks up or there will be much more grilling on the ice. smile.gif
Have a good holiday everyone.
A

MIke, good to here that you wet a line west of the border. Andy has had some success up in St. Cloud and I am thinking of meeting him at his place and letting him guide us to some fish in his neck of the woods. My little honey hole by my house on Garvais has begun to attrack some attention. There are now 4 houses on the little bar/reef that holds the walleye. The secret is now out it did not help that I had to open my mouth on this board about the fishing action there...Mike the other metro lake that appears to be on fire for Walleyes is Independance...There have been some nice reports coming out of guys getting 15-20 eyes in an evening of fishing.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Bite !!!!!!!

Mykal,
NIce to hear from you as well. Hope the fishing pcks up for you, like my bro alphid said, it has been slow, but i think he is missing something as well.

Try to see you up at mille lacs again, based on other reports on independance Mr Pike, we were thinking of getting out there as well. Soory to hear about the honey hole on gervais, it was bound to happen right?

Happy holidays to you guys as well, will be seeing you on the ice soon!

Catchin'