• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

dickies

going out of dickies between christmas and new year, wondering if i can drive my truck out or will i need to bring a 4 wheeler? hows the fishin been on that end? and any tips would be great, danke

Just talked to my buddy who has his house out of Dickies. They are driving out 2 miles. Perch are biting good away from the traffic. Yesterday was good but this morning was poor with more people driving out. Lots of small Perch mixed in with some bigger ones. He caught a 1# 12 oz, 12 1/4 incher yesterday in the afternoon. Use fatheads to keep the smaller Perch off. Bobbers with yellow jigs worked better than spoons or jigging. He found most of his bigger Perch in 19 feet of water or less. Walleye bite was slow all weekend, possibly to all the traffic. There was 13 inches of ice.
Good Luck

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/
click here