• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

How far out are they getting??

just wondering if anyone is venturing out to any of the mid lake structure yet

Was out to three mile a last thursday, ran into spots were the ice was only 5". Alot of ice piles, makes it tough to get around. Went out of Liberty, they had stakes up you could follow all the way out.Fishing was slow but a fun adventure.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Mitch K
      The water in Cannon lake is the clearest I've ever seen it. You can see the bottom in 5ft easily. Caught a few perch and a striped bass. Also saw some big bass around the fishing pier by the beach.
    • LoonASea
      Dang ,,, Another nice day to be out on the water on Fish Lake  ,,, Too bad the fish didn't think it was nice enough to eat what we offered !! Might have to switch bodies of water!!!
    • mrpike1973
      Lake Sylvia is great for bass also lake Francis near Kimball is good too a little smaller but great action! The Mississippi sounds fun I should try it myself.
    • delcecchi
      My beach be west for sure.  
    • leech~~
      Update.  Minnesota American Legion and other volunteers succeeded Thursday, May 17, 2018, in cutting the giant North Long Lake bog into three sections. The bog came to rest on the beach of an American Legion camp. The plan is to move the middle section to open up the beach, then relocate the other two back to the bog’s original position on the lake north of Brainerd, Minn. (Forum News Service)
    • leech~~
      This Freak?   Jam Ferg poses with his fish after TWRA officials certified its weight.
    • guideman
      The Minnesota record is almost that big, it's over 5lbs and it was caught in the Vermillion river in southern Minnesota back in the late 50's I believe.   "Ace"  
    • guideman
      You need to go west or perhaps north of Pine island if you don't want to go that far.   "Ace"   "It's just fishing man"  
    • Getanet
      I spoke to a buddy who was at Sag over the weekend, and my dad who was fishing a lake a bit north of Leech - none of them had much luck on walleye. I'm chalking it up to a walleye blackout across the northern part of the state. I just need an excuse for the rest of the trips I take! We're talking about coming up again in the fall. I definitely would like to come back for a longer trip, there is so much more of the lake to explore  
    • Borch
      It usually pays off finding your own fish.   Nice report.