• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

FishingMN - Iceleader's Gathering, Sat., Dec. 21st

Rick
Brainerd Area
Upper Hay Lake-Click here for location
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
Sat., December 21, 2002
Meet at 7:00 am until ?????

Upper Hay holds a very nice population of 15 to 20-inch walleyes, in addtion to a fair mix of older year classes. Impressively large bluegills swim here also, and in seemingly strong numbers. Medium sized pike, crappies and largemouth bass exist in fishable numbers as well.

Upper Hay harbors moderately stained waters fringed by large shallow bulrush flats, expansive midlake cabbage beds, several pronounced hard-bottomed points that project well into the lake's basin and a number of shallow rock humps.

Wintertime effort revolves primarily around elusive schools of large black crappies. Walleyes, pike and bluegills provide overlooked, quality opportunities for skilled ice anglers too. It's one of those lakes that's full of fish. Yet due to a diversity and abundance of habitat, local anglers often categorize Upper Hay as one of those 'tough nuts to crack.'

We will have the Condaminium crew out there. The Condaminium is a VERY big Portable and you shouldn't miss it. They will probably bring a grill so bring some food and beverage if you'd like.

It's also a great opportunity to see a lot of the gear we talk about.

Iceleader's Pro Staff and Field Staff will be there to fish right along side you. Even help you out if you'd like. This event is strictly for learning and fun.

Who wants to attend - FREE
Please let us know here if you can attend.

Rick

Come on guys,
take a day off from Mille lacs and Join us at Upper Hay Lake.

What do YOU say????

huskminn

Wish I could take a day off from my life and simply go fishing!

I am missing another FM event and I don't like it. Hopefully in late Feb or March, my schedule will open up.