• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Flick

Fishing Report

Flick

My dad and brother went out of Agate last weekend and only caught one in a morn/eve. Also lost a few others. Dean just started letting people out on last Friday. Also heard a friend went out of lyback and only got 2, so I don't know, hopefully things pick up.Thats all I got

bklimek

I am looking at coming to Mille Lacs on Saturday. I would be going out by foot and wouldn't think there would be any problems with ice. I havn't heard any reports at all. Come on guys I know you have all been out fishing. Whats the word?

Thanks,

Butch

I spoke with Lybacks yesterday and they told me they had 7"-9" of ice around Banana Reef, Popes Point, and Spider Island. They also said the bite has been a little slow. Lybacks plans on pulling out their small rental units today. They have been letting ATV's and walkers out since the week-end. With this warm up, I would still call first before I headed up there. Lybacks is a pretty safe resort.

Was out to three mile. Fishing was very slow. Ran into 5" of ice in spots. Alot of piles of ice out there. Makes it tough to get around. Sure was a great adventure. Like being in Antarctica. Not that Iv'e ever been there.