• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
City_Slicker

How is the fishin

City_Slicker

Howdy all. Me and a bunch of buddies are renting a house on Mille Lacs through mcquoids on the 21-23. Was wondering How the fishing was. Thanks in advance.

MC

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• ANYFISH2
      OUCH!!! 6 players down to injury in one game.  We were thin at O-line depth before, now we have "1st" line players having to play nearly an entire preseason game, because we dont have enough bodies!  This is going to be major issue going forward.   Overall, not a good showing offensively. Jacksonville is a very good defensive team, but we definitely need to be better.   Defense, look pretty good!  We need to complete turnover chances, at a better rate.     3rd RB race is going to be fun to watch.   Special teams, are kinda leaving me wondering.  Punt coverage is quite shaky.  Carlson is looking more like our guy, after Forbath missed a 41 yd fg.
    • Borch
      That's ok.  Was a good day on the water.  Took my wife out this afternoon and had a nice day fishing.
    • ANYFISH2
      Bass, especially Smallmouth Bass.   Why are they my favorite? A symptom of growing up along the Mississippi I would imagine.  The walk along the shores of The Miss. have given me pretty much every species that swims here.  Nothing get me more excited than the acrobatics or the will of a Smallmouth.   In open water I just seem more drawn to grab the bass bag and chase bass more than other species.  Come fall, it will be tunnel vision, bronzebacks.
    • Wanderer
      Bass.   It’s what I find myself fishing for the most. I can fish for em anywhere and there are SO many different ways to target them.  Anything from finessing to big, bold bites and big hooksets.  Even if you’re not catching much you can at least entertain yourself with precise casting practice for certain presentations.
    • monstermoose78
      I got smaller one.
    • monstermoose78
      I got smaller one.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      The Y Store or The Fuel and Food in Tower. Cliff
    • bluewater2
      what place is the best place to get a map of the lake and bait ?  
    • monstermoose78
      Way to go Zach 
    • monstermoose78
      Bluegills and why is knowing I can catch a bunch and you never know how big it will be when that bobber disappears under the water.