• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Alma water temps?

Has anyone done Alma within the last few days? I'd be interested inwhat the water temps are doing. Anyone?

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

Crappie Tom. Have you ever seen this site? It holds alot of info in the Miss. Temps are updated daily even though its says weekly. It been holding between 70 and 75. We need to shave off another 20 degrees. http://www.mvp-wc.usace.army.mil

Fishing is Life.

Thanks Bodyman.....I was to Newton this morning and the water was not real warm there, but you are right....we need to trim some 20-25 degrees off the top before the real fun begins. Thanks again!

------------------

Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

Bodyman....Hey, thanks againfor the heads-up on that site. I went the Again, thanks!re to snoop and man, is it loaded with info!

------------------

Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

No problem Tom, it is a great site for info on the big river. The water temp over the last 2 day have been right around 77 on pool 9. I don't think I have to wait for it to drop though. Been spanking the walleyes on leeches and some nice fish. Released a 27" and a 30" in the last 2 days and numerous fish over 20". Northern pike, smallmouth bluegill and catfish all seem to have the feed bag on. Fall bite starting or the full moon who knows either way, gota love it.

Fishing is Life.