• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fish

Hey flyingfish

fish

My brother and I fished by where you had your house last year. Are you going to set up in the same area? Matt and I are pretty excited for a good early bite there. I think he is going to try walking out there on saturday. We'll let you know how it goes.

Hopefully see you on the pond.
paul

Adam decided to be ignorant and try to keep working through the winter. I don't think that we plan on putting it on mille lacs at all this year. i think we're gonna shoot for somewhere closer to home. As i pondered what lake this is going to be,...I started to think putting it out there for the first couple weeks and moving it later wouldn't be a bad idea. Put if we did set it up on mille lacs for the first couple of weeks, I would want it in the same general area. The first ice bite was great last year. We can only hope for it again. Either way, We will be up there for eyes quite often even if I gotta drag adam by the ears.
I'm gonna be there Sat. afternoon in that area

[This message has been edited by Bigguns1 (edited 12-05-2002).]

Hey paul how's the summer been? I've been keeping pretty busy up until now, but I'm still looking for work for the winter. I plan on going out that way a few times first ice. Depending on how things go the next two weeks we'll determine where to put the house.

fish

Everything is going well for me. I got engaged a few months ago. Sounds like things are going well with you and your wife (are you married yet) and your new dog?

I have been taking classes this fall and haven't really done much fishing, outside of a few local puddles. I think that matt and I are going to try the area we fished last year. If all goes well we will be there saturday morning. I will let you know how we do.

I'll keep ya posted. Still haven't had the chance to make it up there....Adam