• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

where to put a ice house ??

Z-boy

z,i think you will get a better reply if you
post what part of town your in or would like to fish along with what type of fish you might like to go after,i'm sure many of the
fm'ers will have suggestions for you

Thanks prophet I want to stay on the south side and i will be fishing for walleyes and jumbos any input on where to put a house would be great.

Thanks Z

Z-boy, there are some great resorts to put a house out of and then there are some not so great ones, but you will probably catch fish out of all of them.

Traditionally the SE side freezes up first and thus will start driving first. I fish out of the SW side just outside of Cove bay.

E-mail me and I can put you in contact with the resorts that are located on this side,...also check out the resorts that sponser the site, they might work for you too.

[email protected]

We called around to the resorts and apparently some of these resorts are making so much money they didn't need mine.Those clowns at Myr-Mar are the crabbiest business owners ever. We decided to put ours out of Twin Pines. For a fee they keep a road open to your shack and move it for you if it needs moving, ie; pressure crack. They also keep an eye on it for you provided your kinda close to theirs.Good Luck

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

On the north side check into Barnacle's resort, Red Door Resort, and Angler's Inn. They are all listed in the Resort Locator above under Mille lacs.

They're all very nice people there and I'm sure you'll find something that will work great for you at one of those Resorts.