• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rman are you still out there or has the boat sold? Yes its a tiller.

The boat is still for sale. I live in Anoka. Come take a look at it. My cell number is 612-685-6076.

Northlander,
I just send a bunch of pictures, sorry you live so far out, it looks great in person!

Let me know if pictures did not make it.

northlander if your serious about a warrior boat you won,t find a nicer one than this give me a call ready to deal

pics please
ufoundtexatcomcast.net
i was told if you post your email addy in this form, there is less chance of a virus

thanks
tex

Tex22, I have added a website for pictures and the price has been reduced! Your lucky day.

See the first post for the web ad to see the boat!

It is a heck of a deal............I would buy it now, if I wasn't getting married this fall............

If I blew our savings on a boat..........I don't think I would be getting married!!!!!!!!!

Yea, let me have it guys! I deserve it!!!!

------------------
Let 'em go so they can grow!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Isn;t anyone looking for a good boat anymore c;mon guys I;m dropping my shorts on this one bump

Would like to come take a look, how do want me to contact you for directions and time/day of week. Why are you selling it??

Sorry, I just saw your #'s on the picture page, I'll give you a call Fri. (21st) morning.

Sorry Randy, got busy Fri. Am busy all weekend (heading to Winnie again) will call Mon. Am verrrry interested (have already talked to the wife about it). Please post if boat is still for sale.