• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fishing still slow

bigeyes

Made it back out Friday, it was actually really nice night if any of you got a chance to join me. Not many boats out, but still pretty clear and bright for 2 days prior to new moon. Fishing was still slow, found a few in shallow, but they are still not in for the fall? Started out on the SE end that night, now that was fun, too bad I didn't bring my surf board! Good luck!

I keep hearing one slow report after another. That has been my experience this fall as well although I haven't been on ML in a little more than two weeks.

EVERYONE is now reporting fat walleyes and lots of puked up perch from caught fish. I hope things turn around but it seems the fish are just fat and happy right now with their pick of food. Who would have thought that things could have turned around so fast after all the starving, skinny fish last spring? I sure hope it turns around before the next full moon.

Yup the fish are deffinitely fat, on occasion I have seen one at-weight, but none that I would consider below-weight.