• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

weekend roll call

waterwolff

With the weather holding the same pattern thru the week I am antisipating a much better bite this weekend hopefuly. Anyhow anyone else hitting the lake this up coming weekend. I'm debating throughing the camper on or just day tripping on saturday good luck to all.
Mike

waterwolf, give it a go, doubt you will regret fising well into the night. Dusk bit has been pretty inconsistent as of late, I think you will like the results better after dark. Also most fish are much fatter now than this summer, I would estimate that most I have seen are slightly above what they should way for size. So 29 inches will once again equal about 9 pounds instead of 5.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday - heard cranks are the way to go. What's the magic depth?

Any word on smallies?

Peace

there's a group of us going up from Swim Fishing League - metro Area....

We will be working out of North Star Resort and Indian Point.

------------------
Anglin' Freak

Looking forward to spending some time on the water with D-Man pulling cranks. I can't think of a better way to spend duck opener.

I've heard cranks are currently producing, along with live bait rigs with rainbows. Any tips for crank body style & color? Is a Lindy rig best to present a plump rainbow, or will a jig do just as well?

I'm new to the big pond, and ready to give it a go this weekend. I'm staying with the "Otto bunch" at the North Star Resort. Any advice regarding location, depth, and technique would be appreciated. Bonus points for GPS coordinates!

Paulie