• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

what is working well recently?

bigeyes

Been a couple of weeks since I have been on the pond(had to go king fishing in alaska, yup it was a rough job, but somebody has to do it) Are both mud and gravel still doing well? Any particulare flats producing. Heard a little about Curlys and 8-mile working ok? Anybody working the needle this year? Been a bit of a struggle finding good numbers of eyes the last month for me. Fathead thanks for your excellent reports, I am sure they will help. If you plan on getting back to the pond soon, give me your email address and I will be happy to let you know how I do.

James

Well fishing on 8/07 was as tough as I have seen this year. Fished NW end mud from 11-7 on 3 mile, Garrisons reef, curlys and Ericksons. Got 1 fish(silver hammered spin/3way) on 3 mile and saw the folks from Garrison sports launch get a few. Nothing at the other spots a few boats were on curlys and 1 was on 8 mile, but I never made it that far in. Evening I trolled weed breakline in Garrison bay and got 1 on a #5 shadrap. Those were our only 2 bites all day. Sorry the news isn't better folks. Maybe time to break out the Muskie gear for a month or so untill fishing picks back up?