• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Grabs

Interested ina Launch Trip for Saturday, get the significat other out on the boat!

Grabs

Well who is interested in a launch trip for Saturday night. The subject came up about getting our wifes and significant others out fishing with us. And many feel this is a great way to do it. So how many are interested, if there is enough interest I will set something up and get the information posted here so everyone can make a reservation ASAP.

So whose in?

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 07-18-2002).]

I would love to, but I've got a wedding Saturday frown.gif It would be a lot of fun. Would anyone be interested in a launch sometime around August 10th (sat.) or 11th (sun.)? If there's people interested we could set one up, plus that way it's far enough in advance that people can schedule around it.

Good Luck,
Rusty

Evenflow

Hey Grabs,
Sounds like a great idea, I bet my fiance would go on a trip like that. You might even get Andy with two O's and his significant other on a launch. But I'm not free on a Saturday until the 17th of August. If you guys do it this weekend, let's also try to plan something farther out too, cause I think it's a great idea.

Evenflow

------------------
It's all just theory till you hit the water.

Dano2

Hi Grabs, saw in another post you did, you were talking about Lake minnewaska, is that by Alexandria?
just curious what you meant by Bull bluegills?
Are you saying they are huge/
How big?
Is it worth the hour drive for me and my wife?
I can catch alot of blue gills around here, many 6-7", how do these bulls compare?

also,, I have never been to this lake, is there any info on the lake on the net, like where the boat launch is, is it concrete?
not sure how big this lake is, so I'm not sure if I could get my speed boat in there,
where abouts and what depth are you catching the big ones.

thanks alot in advance!!

Grabs

Dano, call me and/or e-mail me, it is just a lot easier to explain over the phone or in an e-mail. ScottS may be of assistance too.

[email protected]
612-251-5462

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 07-26-2002).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• fish_time
      What kind of childhood dreams do you have? Have you accomplished them? I have always wanted to ice fish from a snow fort. Well, my dream has come true. Its never to late to make your dreams come true. Be Awesome Outdoors.   
    • Dragon Fish ll
      Update on driving on Bald Eagle anybody
    • MN BassFisher
      I recently met up with my buddy Al to check out a small lake that I had never fished before (Al had only open water fished it). We didn't get to the lake until after sundown and we immediately started drilling holes looking for fish. It didn't take us too long to find an area that the fish were frequenting. We caught a couple fish and set up the flipover. We wound up getting into some nice Crappies and to our surprise some really nice Sunfish. I would really like to get back to this lake soon to explore some new areas and learn it a bit more as it definitely has quality fish!   
    • Mistermojo
      Thanks for the report.  I live close so I like to see how things are doing on Medicine.  Only time out was with the little one, so dad didn't get much fishing done.  Will be looking to drive out there now that we have this cold snap coming to make some more ice.
    • Mistermojo
      I searched the forum for anything new regarding flotation suits and I didn't see anything since about 2015.  So.... If a guy were to buy a suit with flotation, which one and why?  Let's assume that the company and their lawyers all did their homework and they will save a life just the same.  I'm talking about comfort / mobility / sizing, etc.  I went to the Big C tonight to try some on and they were really picked over.  The only thing I found in my size was the Icearmor Rise jacket, but no bibs and they were not on any kind of sale.  Icearmor has a promo to get a free pair of boots if you buy a whole suit, which I plan to resell and cover some of my cost so that is of interest to me, but I can't mix and match between stores to get the best deal.   So - fire away.  What do you have and why do you like or dislike it?    
    • CW03
      Normally I could give you a good report by this time but unfortunately, have not been out there yet. I plan to be in that area this weekend. If I do get that far I will check it out and report.
    • PRO-V
      I stopped by Tioga Pit yesterday and it was a mess.
    • BrianF
      Thx for the report. Things were pretty bad when we were there two weeks ago. Wondering what to expect for this weekend. Sounds like it’s a little better, but not much. 
    • Spearing Machine
      I have been sledding Pike Bay morning and night most every single day since Thanksgiving. Things have improved a little bit. There is still areas that are pretty bad though. Some of the slush has consumed all the snow and worked it's way to the top and that stuff is setting up nicely now. I think with a good week of this weather pattern that's settling in conditions will only improve. Maybe not perfect but better than 2 weeks ago. I've got -10.6°F right now on the thermometer so we aren't losing any snow or ice here on Big V!
    • leech~~
      Thanks for the report Jan and Welcome to the forum.