• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
beeflover

whacky fishin lure contest

beeflover

I'm tryin to think of a real whacky lure. Over at Lundeens they got a little contest for a walleye caught on the nuttiest lure.

Some guy made the comment "you could probably catch 'em with a car key!

I imagine a good sized brass blade in front with a few beads an a little nightcrawler harness on the back. No doubt this would work

I't hard to think a anything nuttier, I guess I could try a kitchen spoon an make sumthin

any ideas you don't use give em to me please

see ya

------------------
luv, beefie

Blaze

Ok, beefster. How bout this: buy some of that nasty old rectangular chewing tobacco that my grandpa used to gnaw on and thread a couple hooks thru it. The scent should draw 'em in from a mile away and you can call it "The Original PLUG".

Surgeon General Warning:
** CAUTION - this lure may cause cancer of the gills **

Blaze

beeflover

wow! what you smokin?

I mean chewin

trophyhunter

I was fishing Musky on the north side of Millacs yesterday. It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I caught a 25.5" walleye on a teasertail(about a 8 inch top water bait) There was not a cloud in the sky! I couldn't believe it.

doubleUcubed

A friend of mine soldered a hook to a spark plug and caught a walleye casting into the current at an inlet during opener! Sometimes they will take just about anything!!

woodman

While sucker fishing in Northern Minnesota I found a Mallard lure with hooks on it. I brought it home and hooked it on my dad's walleye on the wall. It sure makes a great conversation piece!!

Woodman