• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Family trip- Are they biting anywhere?

My Dad, Mom, sister, Fiance, and I are heading up to Blackduck on Friday and any information on any hot bites would be great. Our time spent in the boat this weekend may be very little so it would be nice to spend it effectively. This crew would be happy catching anything as long as there is action.
Thanks,
Bushwacker

Bushwacker~Haven't had a chance to sit at the computer to do much more than go through e-mails, so didn't see your post..sorry 'bout that. How did you and your family end up doing Friday?

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

We stuck to the smaller lakes around our cabin and ended up catching about 25 nice sunnies and my fiance even hooked into a nice 30" fat northern. It got her screaming when the drag went spooling out and she couldn't make any ground. Ended up with some very nice photos of her biggest fish to date. Went out on Big Lake on Sunday and caught about 10 nice size northerns but couldn't budge the muskies that we were after. Fun weekend with the whole family up. First time my sister has been up in years so that was fun.