• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey everyone, I was out to the third river this weekend spearing. Lots of ice. 8" right now and plenty more ice will be forming this weekend. Lots of fish in the river right now as well.
Good luck

------------------
Kupcho's Guide Service
Upper Red, Winnie, Blackduck Area
http://fishingminnesota.com/blackduck/
Phone:(651) 426-1545
E-mail: [email protected]

My dad used to fish perch out of a spear house some place on the Third River. I can't remember the place but he used to go out of an old resort. His cousin would spear in one house and he'd catch a box full of perch out of a different one. I just might have to try that this winter.

We had some guests here the last couple of days who were also on Third River and did really well for northerns and some nice crappies. They reported ice thickeness going to 10" plus. It's a good early ice and early morning spot to be fishing!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]