• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Here We Come Again!!!!

Hey Drake--
We will be staying at your place Saturday night. We were there the week-end before New Years. Great rooms for the $$$!!! I'm thinking we will be fishing at URL on Sat. Heard anything good from there? Hot jigs.. Which side is better North or South?? I did look at URL forum but thought maybe you had the "inside scoop"??
When we were there last time we talked to you, we had a nice mess a crappies from URL. I had asked if you were up & running on the net yet & you said it would be shortly. I will defineatly introduce myself when I check in on Sat.. 'Til then....

Later..... cool.gif Dugan!!!

Hey there...ok, now my curiosity is up, trying to figure out which ones you are! Blackduck fishing has been producing the perch, just talked to a couple of guys who said there were no crappies in URL smile.gif So pop in before you head to the lake and we'll let you know what the latest is that we've heard.

Yep, the website is up and running now. I really like it. Rick (who runs this site) also designed ours and REAL happy with it and the message board link he designed for us.

C'ya Saturday!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]