• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No luck at the contest?

We weren't lucky enough to land a winning fish at the Blackduck contest this weekend, nor did the people who we went up there with.

Raven~~did you and your granddaughter manage to win one of the prizes?

Anyone else?

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

Drake- My wife and I were up for the contest yesterday. We caught three perch, not lucky enough to win any prizes. Good time on the ice.

Woodman

Hi Drake -
Only caught one small perch - but had a good time and the hotdogs were great smile.gif We figure it was just a trial run this year and everyone better watch out next year!! We planned to stop in, but the time was short. Will be sure to drop by the next time we are up there. Want to try for some of those walleyes one of these days. I always check out your site to see what is going on. You are doing a great job and it is much appreciated!
Raven

At least you guys CAUGHT one! Heard there were some pretty small ones being taken up to the judge's stand, but he didn't stick around and see what all came in, heard a walleye, small northern. They asked for suggestions for next year, which he will give a suggestion about the contest area.
Next year we'll be posting that you and the Mr. Drake won big prizes.

Thanks for the site comment! And don't forget to stop in if you have a chance, I'd love to meet you and he always loves talking to people about the fishing!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

Drake- I weighed in a 3.3 oz perch. The third one on the board. I thought they would give out prizes for the first 10 fish at least. Owell, good day of fishing is still better than work!!!

PS. Do you know Ardell Hanson @ Northwoods Lumber? That is my DAD!!!

Woodman

Hey Woodman~I was gone for a few days, I'm the computer/bookwork person, he's Tim the Toolman and the chief fisherman!

The contest was set up that the first perch to be brought in, the first walleye to be brought in and the first northern to be brought in got the cash prizes, then it went to the top 13 size fish. There's always next year right wink.gif And a day out on the lake is ALWAYS a good day!

Yep, he knows who your dad is! I figured he had to from all the receipts from there that have come across my desk!

Happy fishing!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Drake (edited 02-14-2002).]