• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pheasent Opener

riverrat56

Anybody hunt around the brown county area? less than 3 weeks untill i load up the dog and hit the feilds. How does everyone think the hunting will be in south central minnesota? im optimistic but the first weeks are going to be tough because of all the corn that is still going to be in. o well maybe those young birds will be sitting in the cover after 9 still....they taste better anyways.

p.s. anyone wanna go out one weekend? i have a partner for the opener but i havent gotten my drivers licens yet so im kind of limited to when dad wants to go out which isnt to often.

I end up haveing the same problem as you. I love to hunt and go every time i get the chance but gettin my dad to go as much as i would like is another thing. I will be getting my license in October so it will not me such a big deal then. Not only that it is finding a spot go phesant hunt. I grouse hunt every day i get a chance but have not found a spot to go phesant hunting. Game farms have been alright for the past 2 years but it just is not the same. Would love to find a place to go and maybe even get my dad out.