• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
spinach

2nd Annual FM Pheasant Hunt

gspman

Spinach,
The check's in the mail. $53 for 4 birds and lunch. If that's not the correct amount let me know and I'll make it right with you. Thanks.
gspman

pheasant maniac

spinach:

how long does it take to get from perkins
to the club? will we ahve enogh time to eat?
i will be coming from the belleplaine area.
shoul be a good drive.

phanks pheasant maniac!

pheasant maniac

sorry for all the spelling errors i'am vibrating going bow hunting tomorrow.

Walleyenator

Spinach,

Whats the current count?

spinach

The Perkins is 15 minutes from The Game farm. If we all show up at perkins at 7;00am that would give us 45 minutes to eat or have coffee.

gspman

Thanks Adam!!!

spinach

Sorry guys I replied last night but my reply isn't showing up today. Probably because of the site upgrade.

So far we have 17 shooters, 12 dogs and 71 pheasants.

I'm hoping we get a couple more people this week. I will have our groups setup this weekend along with the final updated signup list.

Most everyone has mailed in the deposit, so if you have't yet please try and get them out soon. This really helps save valuable hunting time and assures us of meeting our minimum goals. The remaining money owed will be collected upon arrival. This will assure the owner gets his money and no one will have to overpay if we fall short.

I'm assuming the weather will be warm still, so bring plenty of water in the field for your dogs. Water is available at the farm, just bring a bottle and a bowl.

Any last minute questions or special requests please let me know.

[This message has been edited by spinach (edited 09-22-2004).]

gspman

Anyone have directions to Glendorado or does the place have a website? Can't find any info on how to get there. Thanks.
gspman

ATM

gspman, there is directions on page 5 of these posts. Adam

spinach

Setterguy,

How are ya? Just checking on your status, We haven't heard from you in a while. I'm hoping your still gonna join us.....

setterguy

Spinach - I'm still in, I totally forgot to send the check, very sorry. I will be there with one dog. I may be able to bring one more guy with another pointer. I will try and get a conformation out of him by tomorrow. I will get that check out today...better late than never. This time of the year is so busy for me, looking forward to seeing you all again.

PS - does anyone have a young dog that they would like to do some training with maybe during lunch time? I can bring my remote launchers and we could get some nice controlled training. Let me know.

Pat - Check is in the mail.

[This message has been edited by setterguy (edited 09-23-2004).]

mistermom

Hey Setterguy!
Daisy could probably use some training with dummies. So if you want to I'll volunteer her for that. Thanks!

mm

gspman

Setterguy,
I'd be up for some pup training over the lunch period.
gspman

setterguy

Mistermom - the remote launchers are for launching live birds, they aren't the dummy launchers. I will bring the launchers, they are real nice for bringing the pup in in a controlled invironment.

mistermom

OOPS!
I guess Daisy is already training with a dummy!

mm

Mayfly

Out of nowhere I have returned.............

Spinach, sorry! I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow AM.

See you all Oct 2nd.

pheasant maniac

spinach i won't be able to get you the check in time but i a'm still planing on going will that be alright? i may be bringing a nother person with he also has a gsp and might buy 4 or more birds.
let me know if that works.

thanks pheasant maniac

spinach

Pheasant maniac,

No problem about the check...

Let me know soon if your guest is coming or not. I would like to see him make it.

Mayfly

Well.....Here I am getting nervous again. Luci's first time on live bird and live shooting since spring. Hopefully she will do a decent job and not make me look like an *****! She is now 11 months old, her birthday is the week of the pheasant opener. I think i'll take her out for her birthday....what a great excuse to go hunting...."but its luci's birthday" grin.gif

mistermom

Hey Spinach!
Just wondering if you got my check? I won't be able to make it until the afternoon session. What time should I get there for that? Thanks!

mm (Joel E)

pheasant maniac

j rookie k, give me a call wends. so we can decide what our plan will be.

952-873-3028 or cell 612-201-1459

pheasant maniac.

spinach

MM,

Yes i got your check and thankyou.

Lunch will be around noon, so if you are eating lunch let me know otherwise the afternoon hunt should start around 2:00 pm

mistermom

I'll probably get there around 1:30. So I won't be doing lunch. Thank you sir. BDR said today he thinks he may be there also. Can't wait for saturday!

mm

gspman

Sounds like we have some cooler weather coming for the weekend. This will be a welcome thing for this type of outing.

setterguy

Just wanted to let you know, my guest will not be attending. I will be at Perkins by 6:45, BDR are you giong to be making it again? I need to know how many pots of coffee to order. smile.gif

metrojoe

Just to clarify, It's the Perkins in Elk River?

spinach

Bdr,

I hope you can still make it, let me know as soon as you know your status.

To everyone else I am still working on groups for the hunt, but I probaly won't have it done until the morning of the hunt. Reasons are because of a couple of people might not be making it and also a couple more have contacted me about coming but cannot commit until the end of the week.

Overall it looks like we will have between 15-20 people at the hunt.

See you all Sat. morning at Perkins

BDR

Spinach- Yes I am going to make it. Didn't know for sure till today. I will pay up in the morning. Count me in for lunch also if its not too late.

Setterguy, You can order that extra pot. Ill be there @630

------------------
Brian Rogers
FM Sponsors

[email protected]

spinach

Please verify I have your info correct.

Currently we have 17 hunters,13 dogs and 73 pheasants.

Spinach (paid deposit)
5 pheasants
1 Weimaraner (Macey)
1 lunch

BDR
4 pheasants
1 gsp (charlie)
1 lunch

ATM and guest
10 pheasants
pointer (Trigger)and lab
2 lunches

Benny and guest (paid deposit)
8 pheasants
2 yellow labs
2 lunches

Mayfly
4 pheasants
1 dog (luci) pointer/flusher
1 lunch

Mistermom (paid in full)
6 pheasants (afternoon hunt only)
1 dog (Daisy) pointer

Setterguy (paid deposit)(morning hunt only)
4 pheasants
1 Setter
1 lunch

Kpj5br and guest (paid deposit)
10 pheasants
0 dogs
2 lunches

J rookie k (paid deposit)
6 pheasants
1 Chessie
1 lunch

Pheasant maniac
4 pheasants
1 GSP

Metrojoe (paid deposit)
4 pheasants
0 dogs
1 lunch

Gspman (paid deposit)
4 pheasants
1 Gsp (dixie)
1 lunch

Luke
4 pheasants
1 Brittany
2 lunches

I have 2-3 others that might possibly sign up towards the end of the week.

If you would like to join us please sign up it's not to late!

We need to make the minimum of 80 birds to secure the entire farm... We are a few short. A couple more people will get us there or a few of us might need to buy 1 more each.

We will have an optional contest also. The contest will consist of a $5 anti per person. I'll have Rick the owner mark 2 birds with colored ribbon, each bird will be worth 50% of the entire pot. We will not know where he plants these birds so it will be fair to everyone, even if your not in the field he planted the bird you could still have a chance because of wild flushes, poor shooting, etc...

[This message has been edited by spinach (edited 10-01-2004).]

gspman

My info is correct. I may make it to Perkins but it's not 100% sure yet. Can't wait to have some fun!!!