• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where to Grouse Hunt

jeffyo45

Am heading up to deer camp to clear some brush this weekend. Camp is located between Menahga and Park Rapids off 71. Is the state forest land that is right in that immediate area a good place to go find a bird or two? Don't need any spots just general input on if it would be worth it to go bust some brush. Anyone that might be up that direction that would want to meet up shoot me an email at [email protected]

I'm going up that way thurs. for the first time in 2 years. Haven't been out with the numbers down, but I hear they are shooting some birds up that way. Try around huntersville or bull moose you should find some birds there. I'll probably be at the Sebeka liq. store to watch the twins thurs night. Good luck.

------------------
Shut up and fish!

• 3 weeks later...

you should go hunting up of of pequawm so far this year weve seen over 25 grouse and have only shot 5 birds. weve wasted about 100 shells,just kiddin, probaly about50 or so.

------------------
JOEY