• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yield Reports Online

Seabass77

Does anyone know where I can find yield reports On-line, I thought it might come in handy while trying to find a hunting spot this weekend.

Seabass

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'm not familiar with yeild reports(field reports?). From what I heard it was spotty at best. Lots of crops still in the fields. Should be better once the crops start coming off. Guys are reporting that the birds are there. Just very tough to get at right now.

Also check out the DNR site for pheasant density reports to help in zeroing in on a spot.

That's what I meant, a place online that shows where corn has come down and where corn is still standing, of course it would be pretty general but I thought it could be useful info.

I don't know of any such place but I can tell you that in the s.w. it is coming out as fast as possible. Seen hundreds of acres of beans out in 2 days.they will start on corn after beans are out. For some of the farms that has already started the scenery is changing every day.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Online I'm not sure. But on WCCO radio they do crop reports during the noon hour. They give reports of corn and beans harvested for different regions.

Email Roger Strom at WCCO and maybe he has a link.