• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who hates the pack???

friendlyfisher

Bottomfeeder, Did you mention that your favorite call was "Nooooooooooooooo" ?
well mine is "Ahman Green fumbles AGAIN" or "Favre tosses his third, yes third interception of the night on National television" or was it "and the Packers have lost three games in a row at the fabeled Lambeau field" I really couldn't tell you which was my favorite as they all are so perfect.... oh wait I forgot one.
And the noise your hearing are 50,000 people in Lambeau field booing, you don't hear that too often in the land of we have nothing else in life except Packer football"
oh stop me! Thats too much living in the present for you I'm sure! or maybe the fact that Culpepper is lights out this year!! P.S. Your head coach isn't that good is he?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buzzsaw

• otto_man

• bottomfeeder

• Farley

buzzkill,

I'll just have to steal one from the queens playbook, "Well there's always next year".

But as I'm sure you all too painfully learned last year, the season is still young.

Nooooooooooooooo

buzzsaw, those were all great parts of the Monday night game. But, I think you forgot my favorite part....the beginning of the fourth quarter, when they showed the blimp shot of the stadium gates. Thousands and thousands of cheese turd (I mean curd) fans running to their cars.LOL smile.gif

------------------
<*)))))))><{

i know one thing is for sure.

you'll never see a blimp at the blow up stadium called the metrodome!!

what a waste...