• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last Nite

Beef46

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

Sorry Buzzsaw. Had to do it. What a yawner that game was. Would have been nice to see more than 3 starters for either team play.

Oh well. The regular season is only 9 days away for us.

Good luck Vikes fans. You can win 'em all except Dec. 12th. grin.gif

YUCK!! All I know is the Vikes played Culpepper and 1/2 of the regular starters for the first drive and he marched the purple 92 yards for a TD! Then the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teamers stole the show... or atleast made us all turn to the Twins game vs Texas. Both teams should be in the mix at the end of the year... I think and hope Minnesota's Defense has greatly improved.... The offense is top notch... should be fun!

Only Denny Green builds a career on willing preseason games. I think he's lost the team already and they'll do worse than the 4-12 of last year.