• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SECOND FM FANTASY LEAGUE

huskiesplayer15

Since I saw the first one is full, I will start the second one.

Here is all the info:
League ID #117940

League Name: FM CREW 2

Password: fm.com

Draft Type: Autopick Draft

Max Teams: 20

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 3

Trade End Date: December 3, 2004

Trade Review: Commissioner

Waiver Time: 7 days

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)

Roster Positions: QB, QB, QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/RB, WR/RB, K, DEF, D, DB, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Completions (.5)
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Sacks (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (.5)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles (0)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-2)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-10)
Sack (3)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (.5)
Sack (6)
Interception (2)
Fumble Force (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (6)
Pass Defended (1)
Block Kick (2)

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Just a note on the max. number of teams you have listed.

You may want to adjust that down a bite. Most leagues are either 10 or 12 team leagues with about 70 percent at 10. There reason for this is the talent pool really goes fast at the skilled postions(especially runningback).

Borch

Okay, I'm in. So far there are 7 people in. Let's get some more Going!!!!

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

Huskies,
are you the commish of this league? Can you change the max teams to 10, or is to late?

-Big Island Dude-aka St Paul Pimp Daddy

I second that. Let's get this to a 10-team league. Otherwise it's going to be ugly.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

My last count had 11 teams. so how about 12?

Huskies??????????

Done, closed off, what are some other things we should change? How do we want to do the draft?
Best Fishes
Chris

1 More team available!!!!
Lets go someone sign up.

Then I can start handing out spankings.

-THE St Paul Pimp Daddy

Chris,

You may want to make it so you only have like 1-2 QB's playing at a time. I mean 4 is huge. Maybe only 1 TE and 2 WR/RB and WR/TE So maybe a total of 10 up top not including D and Kickers.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

We need to change it to 12 Teams or we can't draft!

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

Do we want to listen to JPZ? WE need 7 votes to do so.
Best Fishes
chris

I prefer smaller rosters. That leaves more players available to pick up during the season and keeps teams from stockpiling players that they'll never use or trade.

Now that we've drafted it's going to be a VERY interesting year. With 12 guys pulling that really sucked the talent away. And although they will be higher scoring affairs. Since you now will have 3rd and 4th stringers on your team that are actually active it's pretty much just a waste of space as you'll get lucky maybe if they get 1 or 2 Receptions. So 3 QB's is a stretch, now the only ones left are 3rd-4th stringers that well Nobody cares cause they will be wearing a nice spot on the bench. Just my thoughts. I do like the individual defensive player deal though.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

Too many players on a team!

I got jacked on the def player deal. I didnt rank any def players, I guess I didnt pay attn to the settings as carefully as I should have.OH well, I got Randy MA.
Bring it on chumps

I also like my draft. I have only one thing to say....Nobody can touch my team, let the butt kickin start.....

Walleye Slayer
"Future league Champ"

Do we want two or three or four qbs, no votes are treated as no's,
Best Fishes
chris

We can change even though weve allready drafted? Do we lose players and if we do can a specific team control wich players get dumped? or do they just become bench spots?

They can be used anywhere on the roster, just where we choose to add two extr aslots, or we can just not have them entirely.
Best Fishes
Chris

• 4 weeks later...