• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekday Report

I got out on the water on a local lake on Tuesday eve starting at about 6 PM. The bite was slow for the first hour, but after that the bass were on fire. We caught several bass in the 2-3 lb range, and had a few much larger fish on. I probably boated at least 30 bass, and they were crashing the surface. I was using a small crankbait that runs a max of about a foot deep. These shallow diving crankbaits have treated me very well this year. It was definitely a night to remember.

Did anyone else get out this night? Conditions seemed perfect as the barometer had been fairly steady for a couple days. I think another testament to the fish biting on this day is that we had two larger pike on fishing in about 3-4 feet of water. The fish were on the prowl.

Icemandu