• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Question for people interested in a morning fishing league

I am in a Thursday night fishing league currently. Most of us are based in the Big Lake area.
It is getting a bit ridiculous at boat launches some nights. Last night we went to Ramsey Lake and there was another league there. We went to Maple Lake next and there were 2 or 3 leagues there.
Conflicts at launches are getting more common.
Out of pure curiosity, is there any interest in a weekday morning league from any of you out there?
Many more positive aspects to a morning league vs the evenings.
Again, I am looking to do nothing right now, but come next spring, some things may need to change. I am just wondering if people are interested in something like this.

I'd be interest in a morning league. I've never been in a fishing league before, but it sounds like it would be a good time.

heck yeah a morning league would be awesome. very interested please e-mail me any info you might get.