• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Maple Lake Report

went out yesterday cought alot of really big sunnies on the point and on the weedline tons of northern action shore fishing from beach = Lots of Big Sunnies even some big northerns and bass! really clear now too waters a lil warm and lots of cabbage weed tho

------------------
Cast,Reel,Cast,Reel,Cast,Reel..................

I went out to Maple last night, and just stunk it up. 3 small pike and one dink bass.
Did you get your pike and bass on cranks on the outside weedline?

Thanks panolo.
I am going to head out there tomorrow night with fellow FM'er Ebass to see what might catch fish.
I tried some cranks on the deep weeds, but the plastics, I only tried in the shallower water.

As always, its all about C&R.
Much appreciated.

BLB... There are some big bass in there. I fish alot of them on the outside of weed lines. I also find some shallow where there are reeds. Cranks and plastic worms have been good to me there.

I made it out tonight with fellow FM'er Ebass.
We got some bass. Nothing over 14 inches though. I guess we got around a dozen or so total.
Plastics got everything except one.

There were 2 leagues fishing tonight out there. Pretty busy.

I will be out there Thursday night for league, and hope to score big.

• 2 weeks later...