• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

where will ackotz fish this weekend

At home.

LOL Andy.

CM

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY!EvEn though It'S nOt For AnoTheR WeEk Or TwO!

[This message has been edited by CrappieMagnet (edited 02-27-2004).]

I'm at home with my beautiful baby boy! I AM thinking of taking the boat out of the garage and to Mark's Prop Shop (Forest Lake) for some repairs...might fish Sunday...heard the bigger crappies are starting to hit at Buffalo...

------------------
"I fish. Therefore, I am...(hungry...)"

Got the boat to Mark's Prop Shop today. It should cost $100. That's a lot cheaper than buying a new boat! Boy, was that a relief!! Can't wait to get the boat together...then I can park it in the driveway all summer like I did last year!! grin.gif

What about the league? If you do that then every league day atleast, YOU GO FISHIIN'! Meeting is sat the 6th, right? Buffalo bar and grill? Fish on! man.

Yes...tomorrow (Saturday, the 6th) at Buffalo Bar & Grill at noon...see you there. --Andy

Oh yeah, Dan just posted a new message...

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 03-05-2004).]