• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

All you can eat fishing

Does anyone konw if millstone is a liberlized
lake? On the dnr website they have lakes posted that are in danger due to the lack of oxygen, millstone is not on there but its got to be in daner. If anyone knows I would appericate a response.
heres the web site
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/fishing/liberalized.html

not it isnt open yet,talked to the dnr a couple weeks ago and they didnt think it would be open,but that can change pretty quick,the front page of the outdoor news shows a lake down south where tons of fish dead or close too,lots of 10-12 pound eyes what a shame,keep checking the dnr site i just checked it no lakes in wright county yet

[This message has been edited by dewoutdoor70 (edited 02-19-2004).]

Just a word of caution...if you're on Millstone, you're gonna get busted...'cause there ain't nothin' in there but planted walleyes...and the DNR will know why you're there...to catch "out of season" walleyes...they've been hangin' around and at $120 (per fish) fine, you'll be funding the fisheries program...

------------------
"I fish. Therefore, I am...(hungry...)"

The fish are dying...I saw 2 on the bottom on a camera yesterday. The water is stained so badly you can't see 10 inches! So, I figure if the camera bumped into 2 fish in a one square foot area...the bottom must be littered with dead and rotting walleyes...umm-umm tasty! In the spring, I'm gonna put the boat in there and grind up some walleye for some delicious Walleye Chowder... grin.gif