• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

captinmorgan writes:
"Hoping that someone could tell me where to catch some eyes for the dinner table? Doesn't really matter where."

What do you think guys? Shall I tell him? OK, don't tell anyone...but if you go north there's a lake called Ten Mile Lake. In the water...somewhere over to your left a little, as the crow flies...you'll see a bush. Walk straight out from that bush, veering three degrees north/northwest (or toward the house with the roof on it). Once you're there (and you'll know it...you can just feel a rush of exuberance)...drill 7 holes, because there are 7 w(h)alleyes sitting there on the bottom at about 22'...good luck, and enjoy them with side dishes...like Jasmine rice and a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing and a warm dinner roll. grin.gif

------------------
"Don't worry, I'll pick up your trash for ya!"

Thanks for giving up your spot ackotz! But now there only 3 walleyes sitting there. I think I'll head out tomorrow pick off the rest of them...

the walleyes are on buffalo,right in the middle of all the houses you cant miss them,crappies too,just ask federliner hell tell you,if your really nice to him he might take you and show you,but be careful not to get hit by any vehicles there crazy out there

DONT WORRY ACKOTZ WILL PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE

I'd like to know if Andy will pick up my garbage from my bucket?

I'd be selective bout the garbage i pick up! Chuckle,chuckle.

Not if your bucket is also your porta-potty...in that case I have an assistant "dewoutdoor70", you see...he picks picks up dew-dew outdoors, when it's below 70 (degrees).

------------------
"Don't forget your carbon monoxide detector!"

Notorious...

I just checked up on the walleyes at Ten Mile...they are still there, although one has moved 62 yards due west...line yourself up with the boathouse nearest the poplar tree. There's a small rise in the basin of the lake that this particular walleye is relating to...it's actually Duane's set of keys, but I digress, this walleye is a "beauty". She must go 31" and around 11 lbs. She's the one!...
The other 6 "Walldyed Pikes" are still staged in the afforementioned area...62 yards due east...good luck, Gentlemen.

NOT TO SURE WHERE EVERYONE IS FROM BUT THE WHALLEYES ARE BITTING AT THE ELK RIVER DAM! TTHE ICE IS FAIRLY GOOD. THE LASTEST REPORT I GOTTEN. THANKS FOR THE TEN MILE UPDATES HELPING VERY MUCH.....I CAUGHT THE KEYS BUT RELEASED THEM...

------------------
DRINK ONE FOR ME!!!

if you got the keys it would of been nice if you wouldnt have thrown them back,because there mine.have you been to the dam?have caught them there in the fall, let me no if you go and slay them

Hoping that someone could tell me where to catch some eyes for the dinner table? Doesn't really matter where.

Captinmorgan, where's the Elk River dam? I moved to Rogers and would be interested in someplace close to home? Is it the Park area you can see from the highway?

THE ELK RIVER DAM IS ON MAIN STREET IF YOU FOLLOW IT THROUGH TOWN. I WAS THERE THIS MORNING IT WAS SLOW AND THE ICE IS SAFE AND NOT SAFE YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH WHERE YOU WALK!

captainmorgan did you get any? or have you lately, and is there any size to them

YES I CUAGHT SOME WHALLEYES PRETTY SMALL AND ALSO PULLED IN SOME PERCH.

------------------
DRINK ONE FOR ME!!!