• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

dewoutdoor70 gets his limit!

...and he's at home scaling and cleaning his limit of bull Bluegills and Pumpkinseeds right now! Ha-ha!!
I purposely failed to catch my limit, so as not to get stuck cleaning fish on a Sunday night... wink.gif(yeah right!).
"Secret Little Lake"=Success

He must have caught 50 sunnies in about an hour! And they just kept getting bigger!
I had a plain hook and a bobber at first...he's sitting next to me pulling up fish after fish. I'm not even getting a nibble, so I switch to a red glow teardrop jig under a bobber. I would get 2 nibbles for every 10 fish of his! frown.gif
So now I change to an icefly because he has a green/glow "micro jig" that took 22 minutes to go down 12 feet... I caught one 5-inch crappie and 2 sunnies in 4 hrs of fishing (threw them back, of course). Thank god my wife called me home...but he's cleaning fish and I'm watching football!!

Nice job fishing today, Duane! wink.gif

------------------
"Don't worry, I'll pick up your trash for ya!"

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 01-18-2004).]