• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

beebe lake

does anyone ever give it a try have caught walleyes in years past

I mainly fish walleye and since it is close to my house I did try it out a few times last summer. I came home empty handed each time. Where have you found them in the past?

the walleye spot used to be.... off the point to the right as you enter the bay that is left of the island. If that doesn't makes sence then standing at the access, look to the left at about 11 o clock. you should be looking nearly at it.
CT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend has some friends that live on the lake . I asked them about ice fishing, maybe they new some spot. They said it was slow this year for some reason. Thought you would want to know.

ya havent fished it this ice season,used to get some nice eyes out of there might hit it this weekend with the warm up ,that used to get them biting,know a couple good spots that dont get hit hard

[This message has been edited by dewoutdoor70 (edited 02-04-2004).]

I was out on Beebe last saturday afternoon without much luck. We fished on the southwest corner of the island. We tried depths from 6 ft to 18ft. We had a couple of tip ups out at varying depths without a bite. The small sunfish and perch were hitting in about 15 feet of water, but nothing over 7" long. The fish that did bite, were hitting the bait very lightly. I know its not much help, but I thought I'd give my report anyways