• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was just wondering if any one have been fishing there lately? I'm also thinking of going up there and fish with my Grandson and Daughter Saturday or Sunday.

Will have to try it again sometime. It used to be Mr Pike and my back pocket lake years ago. The walleyes were everywhere. It seem to go in cycles. Thanks for the info.

Went up and spent the night with my Daughter and went out Monday night and caught a few nice northerns in the 3 to 5 # range and couldn't find any walleyes. But was about to catch a nice amount of crappies in the 10 1/2 t0 11 inch range after picking through them off from the cemetery Pick up the notherns off the weed beds from the cemetery to the park just trolling with dare devils red and white.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah Waverly I remember the glory days on this little west metro gem. Mykal we should hit this or Howard or perhaps both on one of these upcoming autumn days.

• 3 weeks later...

Bobber_boy and myself fished waverly early yesterday morning. Started about 0600 in the morning. The fishing was great...caught several smallies, and pike,also 1 cat. Did this all from shore. Also caught 1 we had never seen before...Ill reply when I find out what it was.
Still lookin for the Eye's

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure they were smallies and not Large mouth bass. I was not aware of a small mouth population in Waverly. I have got some sow large mouth..