• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My mom was looking for a spot that she could fish from the shore because she does not have a boat. At one point she saw a bridge that might work but now she cannot figure out how to get back to it. She thinks it may have been on or near a lake close to pleasant. Does anyone have an idea of that bridge? Will she catch fish there and/or how do you get there?

There are 2 public piers on Pleasant lake that she could fish from. One is at the access on the North side of the lake and one is on the south side of the lake near the park and baseball diamonds. The only bridge I can think of near there is on the Bob's Bay road near the West access of Clearwater near Mcbrides on the bay or the bridge that goes under where Clearwater and Grass lake meet. Those are the closest bridges I can think of!

• 2 weeks later...