• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

buffallo updates???

I am taking my father in law out this sat. morning to Buffalo and was wondering how the bite has been in the morning? All the reports I have heard are comming from the evening. Also where might be a good spot? I was planning on heading towards the deep hole. Also how is the fishing out there during the day for bluegills? Any ideas where I could set up for catching a few of those? We will probably be out there by 5:15 AM or so. If you see a yellow sportsman 400 that is us. Thanks for any help.

Slab

SLAB
was out the 27th. pm. around the deep hole
hopeing for crappies got nothing. moved 3-4
times around that area still nothing.

SLAB if you can find the sunfish out there let me know i havent caught one out there all winter. i have know idea where they are not in the usual spots thats for sure. i have fished crappies on about a half dozen spots out there this past month with very limited sucess. fished the deep hole twice in the last 2 weeks one time caught about 10 all small though, the last time nothing. they are there though the vex lights up at times. i havent tried in the AM though might be the ticket.good luck ,think i am going back to winnie this weekend.

Thanks for the help guys. When I go out of the access by Mink Lake and on the way out there are a ton of gills frozen in the ice with some of them being very nice. What depths should I look for when looking for walleyes out in the area of the deep hole? THanks

Slab

Went out on buffalo Sat. morning and we came home with our limits of crappies. Nothing huge. 2 went 12" and the rest went 9-10. Action was pretty constant from 5:30 am to 10:00 when we packed up. They were still biting so I dont know how long the bite lasted. No walleyes though.

Slab

Went out on buffalo Sat. morning and we came home with our limits of crappies. Nothing huge. 2 went 12" and the rest went 9-10. Action was pretty constant from 5:30 am to 10:00 when we packed up. They were still biting so I dont know how long the bite lasted. No walleyes though.

Slab