• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Are you guys too busy catching limits

Just wondering what happend to this forum????? Any reports?? Stories? Lies? Maybe everyone is too busy filling the buckt with fish! I just got back from Lake of the Woods so I haven't fished this area since last Thursday when I got skunked for the 1st time this winter on Buffalo! Things have really slowed down to a crawl there, and I think my time will be better spent on some of the other lakes around this area. Anything doing on Beebe or Clearwater?

How did you do on Lake of the Woods?
I was up there on 1-4-02 and 1-5-02.
No walleyes but over 50 saugers?
Where did you stay?

LOW was was about on par with all my other trips(2-3) per winter, lots of tiny sauger and yes the 10 pound eye did elude me again this year. Oh well just an excuse to go back! Fished the shallows in low light peroids and got some nice walleye though. D-man what side off the island do you reccomend for crappies, how far off the bottom are you fishing when in 40 ft? Thanks.