• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any info on any of the smaller jewels in the Annandale area?

as you may have guessed I like to fish lake francis which is one of the smaller jewels in the annandale area
1) because I have a cabin there.
2) because when the weeds are down it is one of the finer fisheries in the area, in fact if you have done your research you can come home with a limit fairly easly.

So if anyone has info about the fishin on francis or any of the smaller annandale lakes please post them.

Most of what I hear is from a friend who lives on Granite. It is my understanding that gills and crappie are both cooperating fairly nicely at present.

My friend tends to stay close to home -- he is on the northeast shore, and "fishes just off the edge of the weedline" which I would suspect to be about 14 feet in Granite.