• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FishingMinnesota.com Decal

I would like one to stick on my vehicle.

Where can a guy get his hands on one? I don't see any on the sight anywhere.

Doesn't have to be big, bumper sticker size could work. Something I can stick in my window or something like that.

Thanks

They can be seen and ordered at

http://FMlogo.com

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 07-29-2004).]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick

• hanson

• rtwills

• Beef46

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, everytime I see a truck with the FM banner, sticker, etc. on it, I am tempted to chase them down and stop them just to have a brief meeting and chit-chat with a fellow FM'er. smile.gif Put a face with a name so-to-speak.

The only reason I haven't yet is not because I don't attempt to flag them down, but because most of them drive like they're 2 days late to the lake on a 3 day vacation, and I can't keep up with them, let alone catch up with them.

Kinda like length and weight of fish...

• 2# Bass = 5# Bass to your buddies.
  • 55 mph = 80mph on the hiway.

It's all relative. grin.gif

Maybe if Chevy didn't govern my Tahoe at 100mph, I'd have a chance. 5.3 liters of 290 hp and I have to quit @ 100mph.

Ahh well. The boat don't take well to being pulled that fast anyways. grin.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by united jigsticker (edited 06-18-2004).]

It is nice to know if the guy sitting on the lake next to you or in the parking lot is a fellow FMer. This is one way.

Plus it is free advertisement. wink.gif

Rick,

Let's make it an epidimic!!!!

Seriously though, I would really like one. Like webwarrior said, for my vehicl and boat.

So when I see another FMer out there, I will know he is an FMer.

Spread the word brother, spread the word.

That is a great idea...I would also have no problem putting one on my truck and boat.....

Yeap! I need one or more like three!! Some FMer has got to know. I aways like to talk to good people on the lakes and it would be cool to have one on the boat. If any other Fmer sees it they can just come over and we can see how each other is doing.
I want! I want!!!

------------------
Get the Net!!

I was thinking about that for icefishing too. If you had a white square or rectangle of canvas with the FishingMinnesota.com logo printed on it. You could sew it on or however you want to attach it to your portable house.

If FM had decals, I would buy 3. One for the car, one for the boat, and one for the portable ice tent.

Hmm...I might even make them for myself if FM decides not to make them.

I talked to a few guys about this in the Lake Of The Woods event, as of now they are for the Moderators I think. I would support the site on my truck too...

hey guys, I make vinyl decals for car graphics,boat names etc. if I had a pattern i could make some up to pass out..

Beretta, we can make any decal that is pressure sensitive (such as car graphics,business logos on vehicles) and we can also do adhesive back stickers and even personalized graphics on truck rear window shades.
We are setting up a full service print shop that covers anything from business cards to full service screen printing to any decal that you would like made. prices would vary depending on size

rtwills:
What kind of decals do you make? I have a lund that the decals are getting kind of scratched up. Would you be able to make new ones for me? Or isnt that the type of thing you work on? Also if you can what kind of price range am I looking at? Thanks a lot.
-Beretta

we had FM bumper stickers... what happened to the link?

I too need a new one for my truck rear window. The one on the ice house is still good though.

Yeah...I have a couple on my boat that are still good, and the one on the fishhouse is still good...but...I got a new truck, so I need at least one more. I do sometimes see my old Explorer around, and it still has the bumper sticker on it...

I would also like a sticker or decal for the truck and boat. How about a blank spot so we could add our usernames to it with a marker or letter decals?

------------------
"Fishing is a condition of the mind in which one cannot possibly have a bad time."
idratherbefishing

Bunch of great ideas so far.

I can see a couple real good ones though.

1)Moderators/ProStaff. I see it mentioned that decals were previously available for our moderators. Maybe they could have access to bigger decals and the rest of us FM family could have a regular size decal. I've seen the big FM logo on the side of Tom Hermans truck and the couple I saw up at the LOW IceLeaders event had big logos too (I think).

2)Blank spot for our user names! Awesome idea!!

3)This decal thing has got to be something Rick would want to control, right? Undoubtedly, the FM logo is copyrighted and someone might not think to highly of others reprinting it.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

rtwill should get a hold of Paul.

We are all for having folks go through Paul Waldowski to get whatever size decal they want (that is available of course).

When Paul negotiates a deal for all of you we will make them available for all at:

http://fmLogo.com

I have been in contact with Paul,we are going to try to meet up this week sometime to work out details.

I think we found our guy to do FM Decals.

I will buy 10!!!!!

One for the vehicle, one for the boat, one for my 5 tackle boxes, one for my 2 kid's tackle boxes, one for my wife's tackle box.....................................................

I met Dennis Steele because of the LARGE sticker on his truck. He also has a couple of other "fishing related" sayings on the back of his topper. grin.gif

I would love to have some stickers....

------------------
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE

count me in for one of that large ones to put on the back window of my truck topper. rick gave a small one a couple of years ago. would love to replace it. i still can't bring myself to put any on my boat though. del

I too have a different truck and need a new sticker, I'll be checking back often to get mine.

I'll be checking back often. Glad to hear they're almost available.

Thanks