• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got blanked on the MN

My buddies and I hit the MN for cats and got the big ol skunk. The whole boat did. We launched at Chaska and went up to the log jammed tressel. We saw tons of bait and thought lets give it a shot. Not a bite. Moved to another log jams, rocks, anything with an eddie. Gave about 20mins per spot Nada. We had live suckers, cut sucker, crawler and shrimp. I'm mean not even a bite? Dennis or anyone what's up??

Don't tell me that!!!

That's too scary.

I haven't hit the Chaska to Carver stretch in a little while but the times I've fished it were all a little disappointing. I have much better luck below Chaska or above Carver (which is currently not an option).

Good Luck

Man it sucked. I kept telling Bill-E-Bazz how great the MN is and look what happens. I'm sticking to da sippi until Mr Special takes me.

And the water level was a bit up but not raging. Not even a carp. I did cast a jig around and a gar hit, but that doesn't count.

I like carver to, but not until that log jam clears and no one is going to do that. If I had a RP I'd go to Jordan and head downstream, but I don't like going downstream. I did on Sunday though and went to a couple spots and just nada. I don't know.

went fishing on mn put in at judson last 2 weekends caught 2 flatheads each time but they were small . we used bullheads and chubs been having the best luck with bullheads but where are the 25 to 45 pound flatheads at ? but know matter how bad the fishing is it beats sitting in the house or the bar pounding down beer it taste pretty darn good on the river .