• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MN River S of Renville Tonight!

Hey anyone out there that wants to come down to the #6 bridge/Deep Eddy tonight is welcome to join myself and a few other friends. We will be fishing from shore by the bridge or by deep eddy. We will be fishing for cats and gar. We should be down there around 7pm or so. LEECH

------------------

<*)))))))><{

LEECH

Whats the report from deep eddy? Maybe headin that direction give or take a mile or two in the next couple days and wondering if it will be worth the time.

Later SPUD

Spud, the eddie looked great. Water level is just about perfect. Right now is the nicest I've seen it down there in many years. The sand bar extends way out and there's even a picnic table down there next to the river. We had alright luck. We only fished from 7pm till about 10:30pm or so. We couldn't catch any bigger chubs and shinners from a creek near by for bait so we were stuck with either 5" live bait or cut bait. Ended up with a bunch of sheephead and a pretty big carp on cutbait. There was a lot of big fish splashing. It was still fun to fish and build a fire. But BEWARE of the bugs! Bring spray with. If you head out post how you did. Good Luck!

------------------

<*)))))))><{

Hey Spud almost forgot...do you have a boat?

------------------

<*)))))))><{

Yea, I do have a boat, but since i've had this one I havent had it on the river. I usually fish from shore. A friend of mine has some good shoreline along the river so I usually just take advantage of that.

SPUD