• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Me and my brother went catfishing last night. Just outside of New Ulm. fished from 8-12 and had a total of 6 good runs. I caught a 5 pound flathead and 5 pound channel. He pulled in the big of the night 31 pounds.

Unfortunatly i didn;t get the big one, but the excitement of the bait clicker goin off was enough to entertain me

[This message has been edited by catmaster1557 (edited 07-15-2004).]

ya tom me and dad took the old wreck out to sleepyeye today just cause he felt like it caught a **** load of big sunnies. he wants to do some catfishing in the boat still this summer so maybe us 3 will hafta go out. Go figure Beuford catches the big one. im sure he didnt even get excited. maybe one day me and you will be like him.........talented

I know it. I tought for once maybe just once i was goin to outfish him cuz i had caught those other to. and all of sudden he catches that one. I should have known.