• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

River spots near Mankato and St. Peter

Hey guys!

How's everybody doing?

I just moved over to this area and I am living in St. Clair now. I loved fishing the river over by Redwood Falls, but I now I need to find a few holes to fish over here. Being new to the area makes it kinda hard to know where to start. I know you all got your favorite spots and I don't expect you to tell me those, but If I could get some leads on some spots that are luke warm spots to go and catch at least something. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks guys!

Avid

Avid,

There are four landings you can launch at - Judson (bottom road), Land of memories (Mankato),7-Mile creek (On Highway 169 Between Mankato and St Peter),St Peter (Next to Highway 99)

When you launch at any of these you can go North or south and find some hotspots.

Hope this sets you in the right direction.