• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Mn Record White Bass!

4lbs 2.4ozs measuring 18.5" x 15" girth. It was caught in pool 5 but I know theres a 5 lber in the Minnesota River cause I caught and relesed one in Chaska about 5 or 6 years ago...I hope its still around!

WET NETS! smile.gif

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

I tell ya the one broke my line when I was out Dennis and Ebass was 5+lbs, atleast that's what I'll tell ya.

Dark how did you do last saturday after we left?

Lousy. I did hit a real good bite Sunday afternoon before it started raining though. Tonight I tried an old favorite spot and nada..shoulda went upstream.

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

I think there are plenty of state record white bass swimming in the MN River.I caught one that went 19" a few years back.Never thought to think it might have been a record fish.She is still swimming!
We get fish in the 18" range every year.They are out there.

Here a (admmitably bad) phot of the 19" i caught a few years ago.

19whitebass.jpg

No Ozzy I have it in mine. grin.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Really old photo!! Look how green the carpet is on the sides!! Its as if that boat hadn't even seen any mud yet!

No kiiding thats an old photo, look at the black thing by your waist on the right side of the photo. Don't have that in your new boat do ya?

------------------
Puff-Puff-Pass

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Hey,
that looks like my jon boat in that pic! grin.gif

I have photos of a couple white bass going just over 19" laying around at my parents house somewhere.. Back then they made it into the frying pan shocked.gif

I was in awe over the size of the fish and took pictures of them laying on a yard stick close enough to see..

Big fillets?

Them were caught by Pike Island on the MN river.

I do know someone who owns a boat just like the one in the pic. grin.gif

Start weighing those white bass!! It would be fun to see your name in print.

ARE WHITE BASS COMMON THROUGHOUT THE MN RIVER? I GUESS I HAVEN'T THROWN TO MANY ARTIFICIALS TO CATCH THEM (ONLY LIVE BAIT). WHAT KINDS OF LURES SHOULD I TRY? WHAT IS THE BEST HABITAT TO CATCH THEM IN?

------------------

<*))))))))><{

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Absolutely! Call me from Alaska when you get to your new cabin! 😆
    • Kettle
      Would you recommend the link I got from the Nigerian Prince in my email about the 2.3 million dollars he wants to send me after I give him my bank account info for direct deposit or no? 
    • leech~~
      Holy-e-crap  The Trolls and spammers are helping the site "hit count" lately.  Just do not hit any of their posted links. 🕷🪳🦟🪰
    • OscarPoppy1
      The symbols used in sweet bonanza slot Online are: grapes, watermelons, lemons, oranges, cherries, plums, bells, lucky sevens and the sweet bonanza logo. The player needs to get at least three matching symbols on a payline to win a prize.
    • OscarPoppy1
      It is an online slot machine that can be played on either a mobile or computer. It is set in the American West with a frontier theme. It is your task to match symbols and spin the reels to make winning combinations. There are five reels, three rows of symbols and 25 paylines. There are three reels and three rows of symbols, as well as a wild symbol, scatter symbol, bonus symbol, and paylines. The wild symbol replaces all other symbols, except for the scatter and bonus symbols. The free spins feature is activated by the scatter symbol. The bonus symbol activates the bonus round.   Fixed jackpots of 5000 coins are available in the game. You can set the coin value from 0.01 to 0.50 and the maximum line bet is 5.00. Maximum bet per spin: 125.00 This game offers a 96% return to player rate. Three or more scatter symbols landing anywhere on the reels triggers the free spins feature. The player will get 10 free spins. All wins during the free spins are multiplied three times. If three or more scatter symbols are found during the free spins round, the feature can be retriggered.   the wolfgoldslot.org   When three or more bonus symbols land in an active payline, the bonus round will be activated. The player will then be taken to another screen, where they will need to select from a variety of coins. Each coin has its own value. The total can range from 2x up to 20x.   Related Resources:   Gates of olympus slot   Play wolf gold slot   Play sweet bonanza online free   Bigger bass bonanza slot
    • smurfy
      well.........you are pretty special!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤭🤭👍
    • leech~~
      Now their replying to me! 🤣
    • millicentgill
      Onlineessaywritingservice.review said that not all sites could be trusted. I agree with this statement. Anyone should check the modern websites they want to use.
    • millicentgill
      There should be three components in the work: the introduction, the argumentatively proved thesis, and the conclusion. There are no strict requirements for the arrangement of the components: the thesis can go to the conclusion, but the main task of the author is to ensure the logicality and integrity of the 99 papers reviews. Do not forget when using references to other people's work to mark it with appropriate references, and do not overload paragraphs - each should be marked one complete idea or argument. Introduction This is your calling card, a chance to interest the reader: with a word or phrase, a bold quote to hook and arouse curiosity, without deviating from the main thesis. Use a rough draft, because it is easier to find an interesting "hook" for the introduction while working on the essay, and then put it in the introduction. Remember the popular saying that a worthwhile thought always comes later!   Don't "pour water"; try to use words directly related to the topic of the essay. Mistakes: Blank. Applicants commit the sin of quoting popular people, telling primitive jokes, or using headlines and facts from the media that are annoying to the review committee. Such an introduction will not arouse positive emotions. Dry facts. The task of the introduction - to arouse interest: do not hesitate to be emotional, because the restrained presentation of the facts will leave the reader indifferent. Thesis When choosing a thesis statement, it should be firmly understood that it is not a scientifically proven fact or the result of conducted experiments and observations, but the main idea of the essay, which can be expressed in a few words. To be sure you have a thesis statement, imagine: the examiner put your written work aside and, without reading it, asks you what the main idea is. The two or three sentences you will need to answer are the thesis statement, a summary of the entire essay.   The topic offered in educational institutions often has different interpretations and approaches. You are not faced with the task of finding an unambiguous solution to the question posed - remember that they want to know your personal point of view, test your ability to think logically and be intellectually savvy. It is acceptable to quote from the works of any researcher or philosopher, explaining your understanding of their hypotheses and how they reflect the thesis of the paper. Prioritize unquestioned authorities: Aristotle, Einstein, Socrates, 20th century academics - do not use recent scholars, especially media darlings. Mistakes: To be or not to be? An overly philosophical approach to the problem will lead to a loss of firm ground and turn the essay into meaningless abstract reasoning. State a concrete, not too radical opinion. Argumentation There should be several reasons determining your position on the question posed: describe each of them in detail in a separate paragraph, trying to observe the semantic sequence. Do not deviate from the topic and do not forget that if the logic of the work requires it, the thesis can be placed in the last paragraph. Play on contrasts and contradictions, denote the inconsistency of the commonplace view of the subject with the scientific one, put an obstacle that is not easy to overcome. Give priority to students who not only know how to solve a problem, but also how to discern it. Mistakes: Questionable argument. Remember that the very notion of an argument implies that it is true - you should not cite someone else's speculation as evidence. Don't repeat it twice. The same idea, in other words, expressed in a different paragraph, will give the impression that there is nothing to say. Conclusion In conclusion, you should not repeat what has already been written - briefly finish your thought, write a thesis statement if you decide to leave it for last. The conclusion should be polished and elegantly summarize the previous reasoning. A good way is to share the experience of writing this particular essay: tell what proved to be the most difficult, what ideas you had to discard during your reasoning, and which ones were a revelation to you. Mistakes: New arguments. The conclusion is to summarize all of the above, this part does not imply the appearance of additional arguments: if there are still thoughts, add an additional paragraph. It will be superfluous to describe the structure and content of your work at the end - they speak for themselves. The conclusion is intended to give the reader a sense of completeness and completeness.   Related Resources: Differences between essays and other creative works Checklist for a good essay The difference between an essay and a term paper Structure of the essay
    • williamnielsen
      And here is another site that I will add to the favorites list. I'm glad I found these satirical essay topics so quickly. Perhaps now I will not have to surf the web anymore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.