• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Found: tackle box

Dave

Did ya try searching on the Internet? I'll bet you could call the police dept and they would relay a message and your number; so he could call you.

I got his phone number and left him a message. Thanks guys.

Crow Hunter, you are a fine example to the rest of us. Good Job!

After getting home from Mille Lacs on Tuesday, I found I had a tackle box in my truck that did'nt belong to anybody in my group. Apparently it was sitting in the fish cleaning house at Barnacle's resort; one of my buddies thought it was mine and put it in my truck while I was cleaning fish. I have the guy's name because his fishing license was in it; but there is no phone number for him in the phone book. If anyone knows this guy and how I can get ahold of him, please let me know. His first name is Mike and he has a Burnsville address. Thanks.